Thursday, September 11, 2008

New look, same Ukulala

I've been working on personalizing Ukulala a bit, so it feels more like it's own (and my own) place, and less like the generic blogspot site it actually is.

So don't run away just cause the site looks different!

I did a black-and-white background sketch, which hopefully you can see right now. It's a work-in-progress so who knows what may be added next. Link graphics? New post icons?!! New colors??! Maybe something to do with ukuleles? Anything is possible.

It may take me some time to get all the formatting right (and believe me, that's fun work... oh yeah), but hopefully soon it will be the "new-look" Ukulala. All the content should be exactly the same, it's purely a cosmetic change at this point.

5 Comments:

Aaron said...

Looks awesome

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new look of Ukulala. Nice work!

Paz said...

Hi Aaron, hi Clare!

Thanks, I'm glad y'all approve!

octopus giant said...

hey, hey! i just wanted to let you know i really appreciate your site and use it a lot as I am trying to learn the ukulele. love the new look-

-jessica

Paz said...

Thank you Jessica :)